Monday, May 7, 2012

Day 3 almost over

Today was a great racing day for team AOKNetworking. We started the morning session with cloud cover that stayed the entire time. We have never stepped foot on this race track before. We trained and trained online (YouTube Videos) to only find out last night we had to run it counter clockwise!




The morning session was fun and I really worked the car around the course as best I could. I came in 6th out of 75 cars.

The second session in the afternoon was better as I drop a whole second off my time. I ended up coming in 7th place out of 75 cars.



I was in 18th place at the start of the day. With a strong 6th and 7th place today I jumped up to 12th overall for the event.

We are now headed to Byars Co. It's a short 618 miles away from the race track we just left.



Tomorrow will be a fun track! I will keep you posted!

Posted by Bob using Blogpress

Location:WaKeeney,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment